Asus Service Center Jogja, Laptop Error Solution
For owners of laptops and PCs and Asus-branded smartphones, having asus service center Jogja is the ideal solution. Of course, not all owners have to go to that place, only a few with complaints of electronic device errors.
Competing with various brands in other similar fields, the brand introduced first PCs, then laptops and notebooks to bring the smartphone market to life. Various shops in major cities are scattered across the city.
Jogja is one of the cities with the Asus service center Jogja , which is meant to solve a problem when an electronic item gets damaged. There are many reasons why people choose this brand, which may be due to the specifications and durability of the products.
The brand has its headquarters in Taiwan, spread all over the world, including successfully attracting the electronics market in Indonesia. As of now, there are many kinds of products in the form of mobile phones, and their team is ready to compete with other brands to show off their canines.
It is not surprising that repair sites are widespread in many cities of Indonesia as people’s purchasing power towards this brand is also not small. Compared to well-known brands from South Korea, this brand offers a middle ground for everyone.
List of Asus Service Center Jogja
In fact, laptops can only be repaired at the Asus service center in Jogja, you can bring repair smartphones or PCs. Where did it go? Here is the list of Asus service stations in Jogja:
- Jalan Gaja Mata, No. 21, Bagulaman, is located in Jogja. From Monday to Friday, you can visit from 08.00 am to 16.00 pm. Meanwhile, Saturday starts only from 09.00 am to 14.00 pm. Sunday is a holiday.
- The Jalan Ring Road is located in Utara, precisely in front of Hardono Mall, Debok. The operating hours start from 09.30 and end at 17.00, which is valid every Monday to Friday. 4469329 can call 0274.
- Next up is ELS Computer, Jalan Simanjundak, Kondokusuman. It will be open from Monday to Saturday with uniform operating hours, closing from 08.30 pm to 19.00 pm. The active phone number is 0856 4124 9900.
- Next up is Jalan Timoho Demangan, which starts at 07.00 a.m. every day, including Sundays and ends at 20.00 p.m. The mobile number 0877 3929 1690 can be contacted.
Yogyakarta residents no longer need to be confused when laptops and other ASUS electronic devices are damaged. You can choose one of the Asus service center, Jogja, above.
Commonly served Asus products
The Taiwan-based technology company is committed to delivering the best quality with product releases at regular intervals. A product was developed to correct the defects in the previous product, until the novelty develops rapidly.
These products may experience natural damage or may be caused by use. When you visit the Asus Service Center, it is certain that some of the products that can be repaired are in the form of netbooks and notebooks with various damages.
In addition, it can also upgrade to smartphones, where Asus launched the Zenfone for a variety of markets. Each smartphone has different types of specifications, which are supported by different prices. You can bring the repair material.
Before releasing laptops, notebooks, and smartphones, the Taiwanese brand originally relied on PCs. For this reason, owners ranging from AIO PCs, desktop PCs, VivoPCs, LCDs can repair any damage to their software and hardware in this service space.
In addition to being associated with computers and mobile phones, the Asus Service Center also has the best technicians to offer repairs to Jogja smartwatches or other products. In essence, users of such brands don’t have to be confused about finding a service space.
Types of damage are typically experienced
Jogja is the right decision to visit the ASUS service center when every electronic item is damaged. This avoids looking for the source of the damage. However, you should also know what damages are common, namely:
- The damage to the adapter cable, usually characterized by irregular glare when inserted into the laptop, suddenly the battery charging light dies out.
- The light on the monitor is suddenly not so bright, and then it slowly darkens until it is not clear what command is being displayed. This damage can be caused by damage to the backlight of the inverter or damage to the backlight of the lamp.
- For some gamers, it usually happens that the lights suddenly turn off while playing certain games. This accident is called overheating because the CPU is pushed to go the extra mile to run the game.
- Damage to the hard drive and keyboard and various hardware. The example on the keyboard does not bring a specific letter to the top when pressing the key.
While the various damages above are just examples, you can again see other types of damages before being taken to Jogja to the Asus Service Center. Make sure that you can provide a detailed explanation.
Advantages of service in authorized places
There are many other electronic service slots other than Asus Service Center Jogja, with different price variations. However, there is something to know when you choose a place for repair directly from the brand, long-term profits will follow.
Call it a warranty and you won’t get it from the appearance of other repair sites. The warranty is offered not only from the store, but also from the brand directly. Some locations may offer warranties, but they are limited in time and scope.
The chances of fixing laptops and other items that fall on industry experts are very likely, so that they affect the outcome. Experts work without stumbling with the source of the damage, however confirming it and fixing it with the knowledge they possess.
When professionals work, naturally the best results will follow. If the work is accurate, it won’t take much time and expenses. It may seem great at first, but it will be worth it if you don’t have to go back and forth to serve.
Why can’t I buy new services?
The reason everyone goes to Jogja to the ASUS service center is to repair the damage to their electronic devices. Some people may think it’s best to buy from scratch, but this is not the best option for everyone.
Instead of looking for new things, many factors may be the reason why people prefer to fix the old ones. There are some advantages that can only be realized personally by the owner because you know the product well or from a type of electronics.
Some of the damages do not fall under the severe category, so they do not need to buy new electronic devices. Instead of wasting too much money to get the latest category, it’s worth saving the funds that need to be allocated to other needs and expenses.
People give priority to activity over dignity. So, as long as the laptop and other Asus devices still work, even if it’s not the latest variant, the adjustment is enough. Various considerations may arise when there is damage to electronic goods.
Dropping the exam on Asus Electronics is a taste, and then going to the Asus Service Center is a necessity in some situations of Jogja.