Use quick access to the BNI call center to troubleshoot banking issues
For bank account information, account holders can access the BNI call center. Based on a solid foundation formed over decades, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to provide the best service to customers is always maintained so that they can continue to provide innovation and development in service facilities. The choice of various services, products and support is intended to facilitate customer transactions, BNI strives to meet all customer needs.
When you encounter problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution is to go directly to the branch. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used to get quick help when you tap on it.
This support service is a solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. The existence of a single solution is the result of decades of experience serving the needs of Indonesian banks. Information on banking products such as savings accounts, loans, telephone banking, consultations are available.
You can use the hotline, fax or e-mail. Please ask various questions or complain about problems, experienced and friendly customer service will provide as much help as possible. To learn more about this service, please refer to the following description:
BNI Call Center for Customers
There are still many people who are still reluctant to use call center services because they think the service will take time, so they prefer to queue at branches. Some people simply think that only priority customers can access this information and support line, when this is not the case.
Each account holder has the same rights in the use of the service as it is intended for all customers. Individuals and organizations can use it. Active customers who have accounts and debit cards can use this help desk when they have questions or encounter problems.
Both issues relate to savings accounts, disruptions to debit and credit cards, or facilities such as internet and mobile banking. Even problems that often occur, such as forgetting the password, can be reported to the call center and will be helped to manage it immediately. Other BNI call center services are accessible through:
- The owner or account holder is accompanied by a debit card.
- The customer is registered on the list of members of the telephone banking service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- Customers with a credit card.
- Holders of special accounts of institutions or business entities, such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- The holder of the power on the account of the establishment or business entity.
So, do not hesitate to use the services of the auxiliary center, because all account holders have the same access rights. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, online banking, online banking or other services, please call the 24-hour helpline.
BNI Call Center Customer Support
As mentioned above, the existence of a support and information center can help you find solutions to your various banking problems. The connection between customers and banks is the main function of a 24-hour hotline. In addition to obtaining information about your account, other services are also accessible, such as:
- Reporting of loss of debit or credit cards as well as blocking.
- Change or reset the phone’s bank PIN.
- Blocking debit and credit cards
- Know various information about BNI products, such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, etc.
- Learn more about credit card facilities and features.
- Balance information and the last five transactions.
- Transfer funds between other accounts at BNI and between banks.
- Bank transfer using the rtgs service.
- Payment of various bills, such as credit card bills or installment payments.
- Ask for information about credit card transactions.
These are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI call center. Fast 24-hour access can provide customer support at any time, even if you’re able to provide support for your financial and business planning. The services are provided free of charge with friendly and informative service.
This one-stop help center service is indeed very useful for customers as it is available at all times. However, the use of this call center service must be done wisely. Use it when you really need it, because to access the hotline you often have to queue.
How do I contact BNI Call Center Service?
Account holders who have banking problems or want to get information can use a landline or mobile phone to 1500046 number or (021) 30500046 to ask for help. You can use this phone number from home or abroad. The issuance of tariffs according to the operator used.
Phone lines are not the only way to use the help desk, you can send a fax to (021) 25541203 or send an email to email@example.com. Use the subject of the email according to your problem and describe it well and clearly about the problem in question.
Visit the Bni.co.id page to access support through various other support lines provided by BNI. Take advantage of BNI’s fast call center service when you use telephone support services. No need to wait for the end of the automatic message, you can already make a choice right away. The following will save time on reporting and accelerate the solution:
- Call the available hotline, after hearing the voice of the operator, press 0 – 1 when you want to get information about a savings account. 0 – 2 regular credit card information. 0 – 3 loan services. 0 – 5 currency and exchange rate information. 0 – 6 information about credit card features and facilities.
- Press 1 if you want to use English. Use keys 1 through 1 to access balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access information on the last 5 transactions of the month.
- Press 2 – 1 to block the card and report the loss of the debit or credit card.
- Press 3 – 1 to change the pins and 3 – 2 pin reset services. 3 – 1 – 1 when you want to pay your credit card bill.
The operator will ask to enter a debit card number before being able to access the information about the banking products. Meanwhile, in the report, various questions will be asked, such as the account number, the name of the biological mother and the last balance (not just the range that is remembered). After answering these questions, the application will be processed.
Benefits of the BNI Call Center for Account Holders
Ease of obtaining information and help with problem management are provided for the benefit of customers. Because Bank Negara Indonesia always tries to help account owners get information and become an assistant in finding solutions to various transaction problems carried out.
Quick and easy access will make it easier for customers to eliminate worries related to saving money storage, loan payments, ease of monitoring savings accounts, and a sense of security when investing. Friendly and polite service can also unravel customers’ worries when they are faced with problems.
In addition to various banking services, you can also access support services related to financial planning, deposit making, term investing, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates and various other services by contacting NBI’s single-solution call centre.
As a state-owned financial institution with a mandate to assist in the well-being of the population, BNI always tries to keep customers always getting the best service. All customers can access the direct service via the support hotline. Specifically, the BNI call center provides various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions in case of problems.